|On the tour|
|Program:||observation deck on the mountain pass, coffee plantations, Lin Fuok Pagoda, Prenn Falls, Daynla Falls, lunch at a European restaurant, French quarter, гостиница Crazy House, the temple of the Kaodai religion, tasting coffee and sweets, Tien Vien Chuk Lam, cable car|
|The price includes:||all entrance tickets under the program, a chic lunch in a European restaurant, rum, wine, cola at lunch, a bottle of mineral water, a professional Russian guide, insurance, transfers from the hotel and to the hotel|
|Duration:||5 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|A group of:||6-14 people|
|Take it with you:||comfortable shoes, warm things, camera, money for personal expenses, clothes to visit temples|
|Number of days:||Day 1|
Dalat is a fabulous city in the mountains. It is amazing and gives a huge amount of emotions. The city is pre-taste coffee, bonsai trees and artichoke tea. It is very beautiful and clean, with well-groomed houses and sidewalks for pedestrians (which in Vietnam you will not often meet). Built by the French, it continues to be half European. It can be seen in everything.
Travel in a comfortable minibus with air conditioning, 14 seats.
1. Overview site on the mountain pass;
2. Coffee plantations;
3. Pongur Falls (one of the largest and most beautiful in Vietnam);
4. Prenn Falls (orchids, elephants, ostriches, zoo);
5. Datanla Falls (electric skating - 60,000 dong);
6. Lunch at a European restaurant;
7. Гостиница Crazy House;
8. French quarter;
9. Tasting tea, coffee and sweets;
10. Lin Fuok Pagoda ("bottle temple" - one of the 10 most unusual temples in the world);
11. Tien Vien Chuk Lam Pagoda;
12. Cable car - at the request of 60,000 dong;
13. Beautiful Flower Garden, with an area of more than 7000 square meters. Metres away.
- Stock: In Stock
- Weight: 0.00kg