1.2 The Reviewer is an individual who has reached the legal age of civil law, purchases goods or services on the NT365.RU online site under certain conditions for an objective assessment of a product or service, or to post a review of the company and services that were evaluated with the subsequent placement on the site nt365.ru
2. Registration of the Reviewer
2.1 The reviewer has the right to assess goods and services, as well as to leave feedback after registration on the online site "NT365.RU."
2.2 When registering, the credentials that the Surveyor chooses on his own. Hyperlink. The supervisor will be able to enter his personal office. The account is registered on one email address of the Reviewer once. Re-registering a new account on an online site using an email address previously specified at the Registration. The reviewer can change the Personal Account details on the online site or, if necessary, in a different way, listed on the online site "NT365.RU."
2.3 The reviewer is obliged to monitor the security of his credentials and not to disclose it to third parties. NT365.RU, no exceptions.
2.4 Any action committed from the Reviewer's personal account using his credentials is considered to be an act committed by the Reviewer himself and establishes responsibilities and responsibilities for the Reviewer in relation to such actions.
2.5 The reviewer is required to immediately change the credentials if he has reason to suspect that the data has been disclosed, may be used by unauthorized third parties or on demand by the online platform "NT365.RU."
2.6 Online platform "NT365.RU" is entitled to use available technical solutions to verify the correctness of the information provided by the Reviewer when using the online platform "NT365.RU NT365.RU." that the Reviewer is indeed who he is, and that the information provided by the Surveyor on the online site "NT365.RU" is true.
2.7 "NT365.RU" has the right to block the Reviewer's access to the Personal Cabinet and to delete his review. "NT365.RU" has the right to terminate and/or restrict the Surveyor's access to the Services at any time, as well as to block or delete the Surveyor's account on the Site without the possibility of restoring it.
3. Information provided by surveyors
3.1 As part of the use of the online platform "NT365.RU" the Reviewer undertakes to provide only reliable information and is responsible for the information provided to them. editing on the online NT365.RU. The online platform "NT365.RU" has the right to request, and the Reviewer is obliged to provide at such request documents and information necessary to identify the Reviewer as a party to the agreement and/or the party using the relevant Service, as well as documents, confirming the veracity of the Information submitted and the legality of the use of the goods and/or services.
3.2 In the process of using the NT365.RU online platform (including at Registration, interaction with other Users through the interface of the online platform "NT365.RU", posting reviews, browsing the pages of the online platform "NT365.RU" etc. ), the reviewer independently and voluntarily decides to provide an online platform "NT365.RU" or to publicly post personal and other information about the Reviewer (name, middle name or pseudonym of the Reviewer, email address, mobile phone number, photos, as well as any other information provided by the Reviewer, etc.) for the purposes of the implementation of the agreement, and hereby declares its consent to the processing of the online platform "NT365.RU", including for the purposes of: providing advice to reviewers in connection with the use of the Site, checking reviews for the subject compliance with the agreement, obtaining statistical and/analysis data to improve the operation of the online platform "NT365.RU" and/or Services, expanding the range of services provided, receiving information and/or advertising messages online platforms "NT365.RU" or third parties, prevention or suppression of illegal and/or unauthorized actions of users or third parties, to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Online platform "NT365.RU" takes all necessary measures to protect the personal data of the Reviewer from unauthorized access of third parties.
3.3 All information (whether such information is related by Russian law to personal or other data to be protected under russian law or not) posted by the Surveyor on the online site "NT365.RU" is placed by him to evaluate goods and services and, accordingly, the Reviewer places some information about himself solely to his own advantage, including to facilitate communication with the Reviewer.
By posting reviews and reviews on the online NT365.RU site, the Reviewer makes the information in the ad public and understands that the information posted is published on the online "NT365.RU" online site in the public domain, that is, available for the public domain. to introduce any visitor to the online platform "NT365.RU" (unlimited number of persons) in all countries of the world, where it is possible to use the Internet and access the site, respectively, the Reviewer understands and takes all the risks, related to such posting of information, including, including, but not limited to: the risk of getting an email address into the lists for sending spam messages, the risk of getting email addresses to various kinds of scammers, the risk of getting links to personal social networks and publics to spammers and/or scammers and other risks arising from this posting of information.
3.4 Online platform "NT365.RU" is not obliged to carry out a preliminary check of information of any kind, posted and/or distributed by the Surveyor through the online platform "NT365.RU NT365.RU." the discretion to refuse to post and/or disseminate any information to the Reviewer or to delete any information posted by the Reviewer on the online site "NT365.RU." The reviewer is aware and agrees that he must independently assess all the risks associated with the placement and dissemination of any Information, including an assessment of the reliability, completeness or usefulness of any such information.
4. The Reviewer's Obligations
4.1 The Reviewer undertakes to act solely in accordance with the current law and the User Agreement of the online platform "NT365.RU" and to bear full responsibility in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation for their own actions and inaction on the online site "NT365.RU" and when using its Services.
4.2 The reviewer can be any individual:
- reached to the age of 18;
- registered in five social networks (facebook.com, vk.com, ok.ru, instagram.com, twitter.com);
- with at least 500 active followers on one of the social networks;
- past registration on the NT365.RU website (NT365.RU online platform);
- the necessary identification data to obtain the services of the online platform "NT365.RU. "
4.3 If the Seller disagrees with any of the provisions of the Agreement, he is not entitled to use the online platform services "NT365.RU."
- visit production, offices, establishments, trade pavilions and other premises and buildings of the Seller;
- take photos and videos of such visits, in advance of approval from the Seller;
- estimate (given p.4.5) the goods and services placed on the online site "NT365.RU" with the right to purchase under the terms set by the Seller;
- write a full review of goods/services (based on p.4.5) in the valued product/service card on the online site "NT365.RU";
- write a full review to the goods/services/seller, etc. (given p.4.5) and send it to the website administration for placement on the online site "NT365.RU";
- make a repost with each product/service card after writing a review on social media with an app to repost your review, photo/feed of the material; the same to do with the published review;
- not delete reposts from social networks for at least two calendar months.
- write only one unique review .
4.5 When assessing goods and services and writing reviews, consider the following:
Significant differences in goods and services result in the use of characteristics in their assessment and description. The following criteria are:
- Assortment characteristics .
- Cost characteristic. The price of a product is made up of several components and is a criterion for its evaluation by consumers and entrepreneurs. Premium segment or suite. The quantitative characteristics of the product include size-mass characteristics (length, volume, etc.), strength, packaging.
Also there are consumer characteristics of the product, such as brand, image, fame, set of criteria for the evaluation of the product by the buyer: reliability, strength, economy and others.
Assess the consumer properties of services, it should be noted its unique characteristics, to them include:
- Intangible .
- Unpreserved. Services cannot be accumulated or stocked for good, but their results can meet the need for a very long time when they are no longer available.
- Impermanity of quality. .
- Insectory from the service provider and the consumer .
4.5.2 Consumer properties:
Consumer properties of products the buyer evaluates on such parameters:
- Category of goods. it will be a great list of comparisons to these options. The type of product here plays a decisive role in the direction of further search for information. Also, the "category" option includes the choice of brand. Thus, buying salt, the consumer rarely thinks about its manufacturer, and when buying a computer the issue of the brand becomes much more significant.
- Price. An important parameter, which is associated not only with the resources of the consumer, but also with its status, quality guarantee.
- Functional characteristics. goods, and the higher the price, the greater the list of functional criteria.
- Pleasure from buying. A beautiful, fashionable store girl feels emotional satisfaction from the service and furnishings, and later she will be pleased to tell others about where she bought them. But buying the same shoes on the market most often no pleasure, except a pleasant price, perhaps does not bring.
- Quality. The most complex criterion that the consumer evaluates comprehensively, together with the previous parameters, focusing on objective indicators that are accepted in the commodity administration.
4.5.3 Consumer properties of services
Characterizing the consumer properties of the service in terms of consumer choice, it should be said that in this case in many respects it applies the same criteria as when evaluating a product. characteristics of the service make him think about special properties. These include the image of the service provider, past experience (his and/or reference groups), the possible consequences of obtaining a quality or substandard service.
It is accepted to highlight such consumer properties of the services provided:
- Reliability. The service is assessed by the stability of the result, which is resistant to external interference and circumstances.
- Functionalism .
- The reputation of the company providing the service .
4.5.4 Consumer Property Classification
Highlight the types of consumer properties of goods and services are based on the following factors:
- Ergonomic. It is important for goods or services to be comfortable and pleasant to operate. goods and when receiving the service.
- Functional goods and services must meet certain needs. socially significant properties that are assessed through appearance, qualifying, ability to comprehensively meet different needs.
- Aesthetic .
- Reliability. It is important for the consumer that the product or service maintain its functional purpose and ability to meet needs for a long time. longevity, persistence, repairability, reliability.
4.5.5 The concept of the quality of goods and services
Assess the consumer properties of goods and services in order to determine their quality and value. consumer property indicators that meet needs and are objective parameters. For the second, quality is often a subjective, even philosophical category. Consumers often evaluate quality through their expectations and perceptions. The quality indicators are the following properties and characteristics of goods and services:
- External appearance. For the product it is the features of the packaging or the product itself. (environment and appearance of premises, equipment, appearance of personnel, clarity of information materials).
- Functional characteristics.
- Reliability and durability (the ability to provide the service at the promised level, qualitatively the first time, the ability to provide the service on time, without errors).
- The degree of availability (location convenience, ease of access to the service and ease of use, the ability to quickly communicate with the dispatcher in case of a problem).
- Trust (reputation of service provider, honesty, availability of a guarantee for their work ).
- Understanding the customer's problems (the ability to get into the client's position, get into non-standard financial problems, adjust to the client's convenient schedule, willingness to take into account the features of regular customers).
- Security (no danger, risk or doubt, such as whether it is safe to use this ATM in the dark, how secure the materials and technologies used).
- Competence of staff (the staff has the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the service, professionalism of actions and decisions).
- Level of communication (the ability to listen to the customer and convey information in the language available to him, willingness to avoid professional jargon, listen to the client in case of a complaint, notify the client about changes related to nature of the work).
- Speed of employee reaction (desire to help the client and serve as quickly as possible, readiness to provide the service at a convenient time for the client).
- Courtesy of staff (courtesy, courtesy, attentiveness and friendliness of service personnel).
It is accepted to classify the quality of goods and services on such grounds as purpose, reliability, aesthetics, ergonomics, ecology and safety. quantity of equipment to provide the service, features of the maintenance process and its compliance with technological standards, the duration and reliability of service results, informing the customer about the specifics of the delivery process services.